VSG Weight Ticker

Monday, April 8, 2013

VSG Journey

Well, well, well, it has been a long time since I last posted.... I have been getting myself together for surgery and just have been neglecting my blog......let me catch you up....

So I am getting the vertical sleeve gastrectomy and I have got my surgery date which is April 18, 2013...wooohooo!!!! so I have been preparing my body and mind for this....I am currently o two week liquid diet...which I started three days early...I got weighed at my last surgeon appointment on Thursday and I was 224...but let me tell you about the weekend prior to this

The Easter weekend was my last weekend to eat what I want....of course I over ate and did all of that good stuff :)....My hubs and I went on a date from Friday to Sunday and enjoyed ever bit of it...we went to fly kites ant the Cherry Blossom Festival, in Washington DC....we had a picnic while out their....so with all these festivities that I engaged in I was weighing 226....weighed myself and I had gained three pounds from this gluttonous weekend...so I was at 229..... Now Back to the progress....

So, on this liquid diet that has been extremely hard ...I am down to 217.6....so I am on a role....I had set a goal  for myself to meet before surgery which was to get to 220...I did not reach that until I got the liquid diet but hey I made it.....Now I am trying to see if I can get down to 200 before surgery...anywho, I'm still living and breathing and getting things together for surgery and enjoying this nice weather out here.....I will try to keep you all more updated...
 Some pics from kite flying:

Changing Butterfly



2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your loss! Good to hear from you! The date is quickly approaching. Keep up the good work. The 18th will be here before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to have ya back. you are doing a great job and I'm sure that will continue after your sugery.
    remember that you have an awesoe support system here in blog lang so don't forget about us.

    ReplyDelete